Great recipe for Spicy Guacamole - Hot and tasty - A kitchen workhorse and the foundation of many party Appetizers, Hors d'oeuvre, and Snacks
Rated 4.7 / 5 based on 11 reviews
Prep Time: 10 min Total Time: 35 min Yield: 8 Serving
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 large crushed garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons lime juice -- (3 to 4)
- 1 seeded and minced jalapeno (more to taste)
- 2 seeded, minced tomatoes
- 1 minced small red onion
- 1/4 cup diced cilantro leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Mash all ingredients together in bowl with avocado innards. You can use a large fork or potato masher
- Although I hate to wait, this is best when chilled about two hours before serving.
© James Catanich
Hey Good Food Lovers!
It's Nice To See You!
Welcome! My name is James and this is my internet kitchen hang-out. A self-confessed balanced foodie sharing some of our family friendly recipes that are full of flavour. Life is too short for bland and boring. It's about finding balance and falling in love with food all over again!
James Catanich, SEO Expert & Self-confessed un-balanced foodie