Mucho Gusto Dip
Great recipe for Mucho Gusto Dip - Hot and tasty - A kitchen workhorse and the foundation of many party Appetizers, Hors d'oeuvre, and Snacks
Rated 4.7 / 5 based on 11 reviews
Prep Time: 10 min Total Time: 35 min Yield: 8 Serving
Mucho Gusto Dip
- 3 ripe avocados
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 2 15 oz cans refried beans
- 1 4 oz can chopped green chilies
- 3 ripe tomatoes -- chopped coarse
- 1/2 cup scallions -- chopped
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips
- Cut the avocados in half lengthwise and remove the pits. Scoop out the meat with a spoon, place in a small bowl, and mash with a fork. Stir in the lemon juice; add salt and pepper to taste.
- In another small bowl, combine the sour cream and taco seasoning mix. Stir to blend well.
- Spread the refried beans in an even layer on a large round platter or shallow casserole dish. Spread the mashed avocado on top of the beans. Cover with the sour cream. Scatter the chopped olives, chilies, tomatoes, and scallions over the sour cream. Top with the grated cheese.
© James Catanich
Hey Good Food Lovers!
It's Nice To See You!
Welcome! My name is James and this is my internet kitchen hang-out. A self-confessed balanced foodie sharing some of our family friendly recipes that are full of flavour. Life is too short for bland and boring. It's about finding balance and falling in love with food all over again!
James Catanich, SEO Expert & Self-confessed un-balanced foodie