Great recipe for: Guacamole Patricias - Hot and tasty - A kitchen workhorse and the foundation of many party Appetizers, Hors d'oeuvre, and Snacks
Rated 4.7 / 5 based on 11 reviews
Prep Time: 10 min Total Time: 35 min Yield: 8 Serving
- 4 large avocados
- 1 medium Red tomatoe
- 1/2 medium Onion
- 1/2 cup Cilantro -- chopped
- 1/2 cup Basic green salsa*
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh white cheese for adorn
- *Basic green salsa: Chop two or three green tomatoes, a little piece of onion and chiles serranos.
- Peel the abocados and with a fork mash all, reserve the pit, mix with lemon drops, and the red tomatoe in little cubes, the onion chopped and cilantro, add the basic green sauce, salt and pepper. Put in the dish and put the pits inside the guacamole just for do not let the avocados be black, cover with the white fresh cheese chopped and serve.
Cloves of garlic and cauliflower, or add the spices you like, if you add more ingredients you need also to
add more vinegar and oil, the peppers and vegetables need to be covered with oil and vinegar.
This recipe is a basic recipe, and you can make changes as you like.
© Jim Catanich