Great recipe for Deviled Ham - Hot and tasty - A kitchen workhorse and the foundation of many party Appetizers, Hors d'oeuvre, and Snacks
Rated 4.7 / 5 based on 11 reviews
Prep Time: 15 min Total Time: 35 min Yield: 8 Serving
- 1/2 Pound Baked Ham -- cut into1/2 inch dice
- 3 Scallion -- minced
- 1/4 Cup Sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons Creole mustard
- 2 Medium Celery ribs -- peeled and cut into 1/4 inch dice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons tarragon -- minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- Salt and Freshly ground pepper
- Hot Sauce -(Tobasco - Crystal ..etc)
- In a food processor, pulse the ham until finely chopped. Add the scallions and process to blend.
- In a medium bowl, mix the sour cream and the mustard. Fold in the ham, celery, tarragon and cayenne.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add a few dashes of hot sauce and set aside for atleast 10 minutes before serving
© James Catanich
Hey Good Food Lovers!
It's Nice To See You!
Welcome! My name is James and this is my internet kitchen hang-out. A self-confessed balanced foodie sharing some of our family friendly recipes that are full of flavour. Life is too short for bland and boring. It's about finding balance and falling in love with food all over again!
James Catanich, SEO Expert & Self-confessed un-balanced foodie