Great recipe for: Chimichurri - Hot and tasty - A kitchen workhorse and the foundation of many party Appetizers, Hors d'oeuvre, and Snacks
Rated 5.0 / 5 based on 37 reviews
Prep Time: 10 min Total Time: 35 min Yield: 8 Serving
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon wedge (juice of)
- 1 tablespoon diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (optional)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pulse parsley in processor to chop.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend.
- Separate sauce into equal parts.
- (Use half for basting or marinade).
- (Use other half for table service).
© Jim Catanich