Great recipe for Chile Dip - Hot and tasty - A kitchen workhorse and the foundation of many party Appetizers, Hors d'oeuvre, and Snacks
Rated 4.7 / 5 based on 11 reviews
Prep Time: 10 min Total Time: 35 min Yield: 8 Serving
- 1 package cream cheese -- (8oz)
- 1 can chili -- (no beans), 16 oz.
- 2 tablespoons green chilies -- chopped
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese -- shredded
- Mix all ingredients together except the cheddar cheese and heat in microwave.
- Add cheese and serve with your favorite chips. For those who like things a little hotter you can also add 1/4 cup of Monterrey Jack cheese with Jalapenos.
© James Catanich
Hey Good Food Lovers!
It's Nice To See You!
Welcome! My name is James and this is my internet kitchen hang-out. A self-confessed balanced foodie sharing some of our family friendly recipes that are full of flavour. Life is too short for bland and boring. It's about finding balance and falling in love with food all over again!
James Catanich, SEO Expert & Self-confessed un-balanced foodie