Great recipe for Caribbean Guacamole - Hot and tasty - A kitchen workhorse and the foundation of many party Appetizers, Hors d'oeuvre, and Snacks
Rated 4.7 / 5 based on 11 reviews
Prep Time: 10 min Total Time: 35 min Yield: 8 Serving
- 2 California avocados, about 1 pound
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup finely diced fresh mango
- 1/2 cup finely diced fresh pineapple, well drained
- 2 tablespoons dried shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 Habanero chile, seeded and minced OR
- 1/4 teaspoon Habanero powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Pinch allspice
- Cilantro for garnish
- Coarsely mash (DO NOT PUREE) avocados; stir in lime juice. Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Guacamole is best made as close to serving as possible. For short-term storage, seal in an airtight container with a piece of plastic wrap against the surface of the guacamole.
© James Catanich
Hey Good Food Lovers!
It's Nice To See You!
Welcome! My name is James and this is my internet kitchen hang-out. A self-confessed balanced foodie sharing some of our family friendly recipes that are full of flavour. Life is too short for bland and boring. It's about finding balance and falling in love with food all over again!
James Catanich, SEO Expert & Self-confessed un-balanced foodie