Great recipe for Buffalo Balls - Hot and tasty - A kitchen workhorse and the foundation of many party Appetizers, Hors d'oeuvre, and Snacks
Rated 4.7 / 5 based on 11 reviews
Prep Time: 10 min Total Time: 35 min Yield: 8 Serving
- 2 pounds sausage meat -- hot, italian
- 2 pounds ground beef -- extra lean
- 4 whole onions -- chopped fine
- 1 head garlic -- minced
- 12 whole jalapeno peppers -- seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated scotch bonnet peppers -- ***optional***
- 3 cups harissa sauce -- (hot licks)
- Form into balls and bake @ 400 Degrees till well done. Doused in your favorite Buffalo Wing Sauce recipe. ( I really Like home made Harissa Sauce).
- Serving Ideas : Makes good stuffing for bell peppers and stuffed cabbage.
NOTES : I have scaled this up to make 48 medium or 96 small balls. Normal people (non chile Heads) usually eat one or two @ the most. If you decide to add the Scotch Bonnets have plenty of cold beer ready. If serving to the uninitiated(non-Chile-Head) you may want to omit the Scotch Bonnet's. else have them sign a release waiver before eating them.
© James Catanich
Hey Good Food Lovers!
It's Nice To See You!
Welcome! My name is James and this is my internet kitchen hang-out. A self-confessed balanced foodie sharing some of our family friendly recipes that are full of flavour. Life is too short for bland and boring. It's about finding balance and falling in love with food all over again!
James Catanich, SEO Expert & Self-confessed un-balanced foodie