Great recipe for - Hot and tasty - A kitchen workhorse and the foundation of many party Appetizers, Hors d'oeuvre, and Snacks
Rated 4.7 / 5 based on 11 reviews
Prep Time: 10 min Total Time: 35 min Yield: 8 Serving
- 1 can black beans -- cooked
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese rinsed & drained
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 6 whole corn tortillas
- 2 cans chili peppers -- canned
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- 1 whole lime -- cut in quarters
- Mash Beans; Add Chili Powder Stirring Well. Spread About 3 T. Of Bean Mixture On Each Tortilla. Sprinkle With Fresh Cilantro & Squeeze 1 Lime Wedge Over Each. Top Each Tortilla With 2 T. Green Chiles & 2 T. Cheese. Bake Tortillas At 450 Degrees For 3 To 5 Min. OR Until Cheese Melts. Serve With Fresh Salsa.
© James Catanich
Hey Good Food Lovers!
It's Nice To See You!
Welcome! My name is James and this is my internet kitchen hang-out. A self-confessed balanced foodie sharing some of our family friendly recipes that are full of flavour. Life is too short for bland and boring. It's about finding balance and falling in love with food all over again!
James Catanich, SEO Expert & Self-confessed un-balanced foodie