Great recipe for: Beer Cheese - Hot and tasty - A kitchen workhorse and the foundation of many party Appetizers, Hors d'oeuvre, and Snacks
Rated 4.7 / 5 based on 11 reviews
Prep Time: 10 min Total Time: 35 min Yield: 8 Serving
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon worchershire sauce
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (see what I mean)
- 1/4 cup beer -- (1/4 to 1/2)
- Put it all in a blender and blend until creamy and well mixed. Use to spread on crackers.
- I tried mine in a blender and it didn't work too well ( I think mine is about worn out from grinding all those peppers). Next time I will try the food processor. I used more pepper and also more beer (for the cheese and me). I got the cheese too runny, so it was more like a dip instead of a spread, but still good.
© Jim Catanich