Great recipe for: Authentic Guacamole - Hot and tasty - A kitchen workhorse and the foundation of many party Appetizers, Hors d'oeuvre, and Snacks
Rated 4.7 / 5 based on 11 reviews
Prep Time: 10 min Total Time: 35 min Yield: 8 Serving
- 2 ripe California avocados
- 3 serrano chiles* with seeds, minced, or 1
- fresh jalapeño chile with seeds, minced (wear rubber gloves)
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse salt, or to taste
- * available at Mexican markets and some specialty produce markets
- Halve and pit avocados. Scoop avocado flesh into a bowl, discarding peel, and mash together with chiles. (Guacamole should be chunky.) Season guacamole with salt and serve immediately.
- Makes about 1 cup.
© Jim Catanich