Our Pay Per Click Audit will refocus your ad spend
Frustrated that you donít know where you stand with your PPC campaign? Are you spending more than youíre making? It can be challenging to put in all the work and time to implement a modest Pay Per Click campaign only to realize youíre not sure youíve made a difference in your companies ROI.
Get help setting up your call or messaging campaigns.
With Catanich, we provide you with a detailed Pay Per Click Audits so you have a fresh set of eyes looking at your PPC bottom line.
We analyze your PPC account to make sure youíre not leaving anything on the table. Our team will look for all of the ways you or your PPC agency can improve Pay Per Click efforts. We scour the data, pointing out all of the small and significant tweaks and changes that can give you an instant ROI boost.
Get Found And Grow Your Business
Pay Per Click Audits Support Your PPC Efforts
We begin a PPC Audit by compiling historical Pay Per Click data. Our team then identifies areas of waste in your PPC account. We provide suggestions for small or sweeping changes that can give you an instant boost in your ROI. Your account's performance will benefit from our experts telling you exactly what needs to be done today for a healthier campaign tomorrow.
What is Included in a PPC Audit?
Our experts perform the following core services with a PPC Audit:
Our SEO Packages contain a variety of the following SEO services:
- Verify conversion and tracking codes are properly installed
- Pinpoint areas of waste across an account
- Suggest positive keywords to add to your campaign
- Analyze quality score and recommend ways to improve
- Analyze current ad content performance alongside statistical significance
- Suggest display ads
- Evaluate extensions and recommend ways to improve
- Identify account key metrics that align with business goals
- Identify and create landing pages focused on keywords.
- Recommend remarketing best practices to boost account ROI
- Evaluate account settings and structure
- Suggest implementation of appropriate daily, weekly or monthly tasks
What people are saying...
They know how to deliver real value that drives growth. In this economy an attractive and functional website has to be the foundation for all our communication and marketing initiatives.Kay Daggett