Cheese Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
August 27, 2020
This was a happy birthday dinner for 6 guests that centered around a pork tenderloin stuffed with a strong Chimichurri and goat cheese stuffing.
A happy birthday dinner menu that served 6 guests in an informal sitdown setting.
- Smoked Salmon with Cream Cheese, Capers, and Red Onion
on Artisian Flatbread Crackers
- Super Simple Sun-Dried Tomato Appetizers
- Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms
- Baked Spinach Artichoke dip
- Creamy Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
- Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Cheese Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Honey Glazed Carrots
- Corn and Red Pepper Medley
- Butter Rolls
- Berry Pie / Vanilla Ice-cream
Hey Good Food Lovers!
It's Nice To See You!
Welcome! My name is James and this is my internet kitchen hang-out. A self-confessed, un-balanced foodie sharing some of our family friendly recipes that are full of flavour. Life is too short for bland and boring. It's about finding balance (yea... right) and falling in love with food all over again!
James Catanich, SEO Expert & Self-confessed un-balanced foodie