Roasted Turkey Dinner
November 28, 2015
Take the stress out of planning a casual dinner party menu ideas. Our menus are just right for any easy-going meal with family or friends.
A very simple dinner menu that served 12 guests in a self-serv setting.
- Fruit Tray
- Vegetable Tray
- Meat, cheese, crackers tray
- Smoked Salmon with Cream Cheese, Capers, and Red Onion
- Super Simple Sun-Dried Tomato Appetizers
- Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms
- Baked Spinach Artichoke dip
- Potato, Leek and Broccoli Soup with Pancetta Crumbs
- French Baguettes
- Roasted Turkey
- Turkey Stock Gravy
- Mashed Potatoes
- Sweet Potatoes
- Honey Glazed Carrots
- Snow Peas w/ Almonds
- Corn and Red Pepper Medley
- Butter Rolls
- Cherry Pie / Vanilla Ice-cream
- Brandy Alexander
Hey Good Food Lovers!
It's Nice To See You!
Welcome! My name is James and this is my internet kitchen hang-out. A self-confessed, un-balanced foodie sharing some of our family friendly recipes that are full of flavour. Life is too short for bland and boring. It's about finding balance (yea... right) and falling in love with food all over again!
James Catanich, SEO Expert & Self-confessed un-balanced foodie