Roasted Beef Tenderloin Dinner
March 3, 2016
Take the stress out of planning a casual dinner party menu ideas. Our menus are just right for any easy-going meal with family or friends.
A very simple dinner menu that served 8 guests in a formal sit-down setting.
- Smoked Salmon with Cream Cheese, Capers, and Red Onion
- Super Simple Sun-Dried Tomato Appetizers
- Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms
- Baked Spinach Artichoke dip
- Yucatan Black Bean Dip
- Broccoli Cheese Soup
- French Baguettes
- Garden Salad
- Roasted Beef Tenderloin with Garlic Cream or Chimichurri
- Baked potatoes with all the fixings
- Honey Glazed Carrots
- Herbed Green Beans
- Butter Rolls
- Berry Pie / Vanilla Ice-cream
- Brandy Alexander
Hey Good Food Lovers!
It's Nice To See You!
Welcome! My name is James and this is my internet kitchen hang-out. A self-confessed, un-balanced foodie sharing some of our family friendly recipes that are full of flavour. Life is too short for bland and boring. It's about finding balance (yea... right) and falling in love with food all over again!
James Catanich, SEO Expert & Self-confessed un-balanced foodie