The Page Optimization Audit
If you do not optimize your web pages, then they won't get high rankings on Google and other search engines.
High search engine rankings are the perfect way to get more website visitors, more customers and more sales. Having high search engine rankings is the key to the success of your online business:
- Your customers are on the Internet and they have money. People spend billions of dollars online. These people could be your customers.
- Your customers use search engines. Most Internet users find new websites through search engines. SEO makes sure that customers find your website instead of the sites of your competitors.
- Search engine users are some of the most qualified and motivated visitors that your website can have. They have taken the initiative to hunt for online resources on a certain topic, and then they clicked your link to learn more.
"Being listed 11 or beyond means that many people may miss your website." -- Danny Sullivan, Search Engine Marketing Columnist
How it works.
We select the top 10 pages on your site and run a competitive SEO report on each.
- We select the page for which you want to have high rankings.
- Assign a keyword for which you want to be found.
- Select the country in which you want to be ranked.
The Page Optimization report will tell you how to adjust this page so that you will increase it's page rankings.
What it will show
The top 10 analysis is based on the following web pages that currently have high rankings on Google USA for the keyword "dallas seo". They have been chosen because those highly ranked pages have obviously all the elements that are needed to get a top ranking on Google for this keyword.
- Analyzed your page
- Then analyze top 3 competitor pages' to your page.
- Anchor texts of backlinks - Backlinks are links from other web sites to your site. The number of backlinks, the relevance of the linking pages and the keywords that are used in the backlinks (anchor text) influence the position of your page in the search results. Links from the same domain only count once.
- Number of backlinks - Search engines assume that your web page must offer great contents if many quality sites link to it.
- Quality of backlinks - Links from well-respected websites tend to influence the search engine position of a web page more than links from low quality sites. The Link Influence Score of a website is calculated based on the quality and the number of links that point to a website. The higher the quality of the backlinks, the higher the Link Influence Score. It ranges from 0-100%.
- Keyword use in the body text - The body text is the visible text of your web page. It is between the and the tag in the HTML code of your page. It does not include HTML commands, comments, etc. The more visible text there is on a web page, the more a search engine can index. The keyword analysis takes spaces and punctuation marks into account.
- Keyword use in the page title - The page title is displayed in the top bar of a web browser when a web page is viewed. The page
title is also called title tag because it is the text that appears between the
...tags in the HTML code of a web page.
- Keyword use in H1-H6 headlines - H1-H6 headlines indicate the start of important sections of content. They conform to a hierarchy, from the HTML H1 tag (most important) to the HTML H6 tag (less significant). Search engines might learn about the logical hierarchy of your contents and they might interpret the headings as the table of contents of the web page.
- Keyword use in bold body text - The body text is the text on your web page that can be seen by people in their web browsers. The bold body text uses a darker and heavier face than the regular type face. It appears between ... or ... tags in the HTML source of your web page (CSS styles are not taken into account). The statistics include spaces and punctuation marks.
- Keyword use in the meta description - The meta description is a brief summary of the web page contents. It is created by the website owner and not visible on the page. Some search engines display it on the search result page.
- Keyword use in the same domain anchor texts - Anchor texts are words and sentences that are used as links. Same domain anchor links point to a web page on the same domain. Search engines might examine anchor texts to get more information about the topic of the domain.
- Keyword use in the alternative texts for images - The "img alt" HTML attribute defines an alternative text for an image when the visitor uses a text browser or when the visitor has turned off the display of images in the web browser. Internet Explorer displays the alternative text if the user puts the mouse cursor over the graphic. Search engines may use the alternative texts as a signal in their ranking algorithms.
- Keyword use in the root domain name - The root domain is the part of your web page URL without the sub domain and the path. For example, if the URL is https://www.catanich.com/audit/seo/, then the root domain is "catanich.com".
- Keyword use in the sub domain name - The sub domain is the part of your web page URL without the root domain and the path. For example, if the URL is https://blog.catanich.com, then the sub domain is "blog".
- Keyword use in the URL path - The URL path is everything after the domain name in your web page URL. For example, if the URL is https://www.catanich.com/audit/seo/, then the path is "/audit/seo/".
- Domain age - Spam sites often come and go quickly. For this reason, search engines tend to trust a web site that has been around for a long time over one that is brand new. The age of the domain is seen as a sign of trustworthiness because it cannot be faked. The data is provided by Alexa.com and Archive.org.
- Number of visitors to the site - Search engines might look at web site usage data, such as the number of visitors to your site, to determine if your site is reputable and if it contains popular contents. The Alexa.com Traffic Rank is based on three months of aggregated traffic data from millions of Alexa Toolbar users and is a combined measure of page views and number of site visitors. Traffic Rank #1 is assigned to the most-visited site on the Internet.
Search Engine Compatibility
- Search engine compatibility summary of your page
Focus on topics, not on single keywords
Modern search engine algorithms focus on topics, not on individual keywords. It is not necessary to use every possible keyword variation on your web pages (for example 'cheap travel insurance', 'cheapest travel insurance', 'cheap travel insurances', etc.).
It is much more important that the content is related to a particular topic ('cheap travel insurance', 'traveling', 'do I need a travel insurance', etc.).
What people are saying...
In the short time we have worked with Catanich SEO, the results that we have seen have been nothing short of outstanding. Extremely professional organization to deal with and we will certainly be using their services on an ongoing basis. CATANICH comes hiRobert Harris