Getting your website to rank in Google is harder and more competitive than ever. There are many factors such as on page SEO elements, page content, page speed load times, and back-link profile that search engines like Google use to determine which sites should rank highest.
Comprehensive Website Audit
The Page Audit is where we perform a detailed website analysis across 100+ website data points resulting in a list of clear and actionable recommendations you can take to improve your online presence.
- We provide an easy to follow report on your website calling out what's good and what's not
- We provide a clear, step by step list of objectives for how to improve your website.
"What you did ten years ago might have been great, but does your website design meet today standards?"James Catanich
The Error type
These are common errors or bad design practices that will harm your ranking with Google. These errors are a "must fix" issue.
- Contains broken links (error code 4xx)
- Contains broken links (error code 5xx)
- Links to inaccessible pages
- Empty page titles
- Duplicate page titles