SEO Site Audit Service
The Good, Bad and Ugly - Get real facts about your current web site.
Our comprehensive Dallas SEO Audit will give you a deeper understanding as to why your site is not generating traffic or why your sales and conversions are not improving.
Why conduct the SEO Audit?
The SEO Site Audit service gives clients an in-depth critique of their website setup, design & SEO. The reports identifies areas where improvements can and must be made. The Site Audit enables a business to quickly learn the factors that search engines deem important when ranking their website.
Our comprehensive Site Audit create the technical baseline status or digital health of your site. We provides you with a series of reports on the true health of your website and then offer you a series of suggestions that can help you improve your online presence.
A Dallas SEO Audit is the most immportant first step we take with any of our major online marketing clients. The following SEO Site Audit checkup below, is critical for getting a true look at how well your website is doing from a technical and search perspective.
"It is one thing to get a whole bunch of data from these free SEO Audit tools, but then what do you do with it. Catanich not only conducted a very detailed site audit on our eight year old web site, but then he explained in detail what we needed to do to fix it."Jerry Baken, Synergistics
It provides clients with a few different things:
- An overview of your current search engine performance detailing your strengths, weaknesses and competitive gaps
- Recommendations on how to move forward to capitalize on your strengths, work towards updating your weaknesses and closing the gap on your competitors
- Creating a to-do list of next steps for 30, 60 and 90 days that will help you build upon your strengths, weaknesses and competitive gaps
Our SEO Audit List
The Key Metrics
There is a series of key metrics that we look at on "day one". This will give us a good idea on how the SEO Audit will proceed.
- Is Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools) setup.
- Is Google Analytics setup and basic tracking code setup.
- Is Google AdWords setup.
- Conduct Web Page Status Review
- Contains broken links (error code 4xx)
- Contains broken links (error code 5xx)
- Links to inaccessible pages
- Empty page titles
- Duplicate page titles
- Duplicate Content Check
- Total backlinks
- Number Of Links To Internal Pages
- Number Of Links To External Pages
- Core Security
- Use Of Structured Data
- Core page optimization
- Responsive Web Design Implemented.
- Performance - Pass/Fail Google Mobile Friendiness test
- Use Of Structured Data
- Images Optimized
- Robots.txt File Review
- Use Of XML Sitemap
- The Domain Trust Flow
- Average ranking position