Understanding how your website performs and what is it's weaknesses is mandatory to increasing sales.
Digital Marketing is driven by data and analytics
Understanding how visitors interact with your website can help drive your marketing campaigns.
As a leading Dallas Digital Analytics company, we know that data leads to accurate decision making. Knowing what you have done is important and here's some of the reasons:
- Better understand your customers and how they interact with your site
- Improve your website and overall online presence
- Which of your marketing campaigns is driving conversions
- Optimize your digital asset to drive more revenue
"Web analytics is the measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of web data for purposes of understanding and optimizing web usage."Wikipedia
Questions you need to ask
When reviewing your Digital Marketing Analytics data
- Is this web analytic data accurate? Can we trust it?
- Is my responsive web site design really performing at eht best possible scale?
- Does this data line up with our other systems logs?
- What's missing? Do we really have the full picture?
- Is my website SEO placing me where I want to be?
- Is this website analytics meaningful?
- Have I done proper analytics data QA?
- Do I need to get a Digital Marketing consultant in here?
Digital Analytics IQ Test
Are you sure you are not "data puking"
Most people will see these lines as parallel lines in space. You do, don't you?
It's all about asking the right digital analytics questions. Sure, in the right context, you can probably get the data you want but you won't excel as an analyst or marketer that way.
"It's just an optical illusion - Something that deceives the eye by appearing to be other than it is."James Catanich
We Use Google Analytics To See What Google Says About You
A powerful marketing analytics solution for companies of all shapes and sizes.
Get stronger results across all your sites, apps, and offline channels. Google Analytics Solutions offer marketing analytics products for businesses of all sizes to better understand your customers.
Measure the impact your app has on your business.
Your website play an increasingly important role for today’s businesses. No matter how big or how small it is, best-in-class measurement capabilities within Google Analytics can help you achieve your goals and set your business up for success.
Build a complete picture.
Understand your site and app users to better evaluate the performance of your content, products, and more.
Get insight only Google can give you.
Access Google’s proprietary audience data and machine learning capabilities to help get the most out of your data.
Connect your digital analytics to results.
Google Analytics is built to work with Google's media and publisher products so you can use your digital analytics insights to drive real impact.
Make your Google analytics data work for you.
Process and share massive amounts of data quickly with an easy-to-use interface combined with shareable reports.