Who we really are!
We Believe in Straight Talk
We are NOT:
- Smooth talkers, trade show performers or pitch artists
- In a hurry or pushy
- Fluent in technical jargon (i.e. technical jargon Gobbledygook)
- In the business of making false promises
- Technical. Some call us nerds.
- Experienced. We'll show you it working not tell you how it might work.
- Authentic, We're real people who genuinely love what we do!
- Willing to take the necessary time to understand you, your company, and your needs.
- Able to give real world explanation to the "what if" scenarios you have.
- Strive to give frank, honest, and realistic expectations so you can make sound business decisions for your company
Since you are still reading this, here are a few things that might make us a bit quirky:
- We are a highly responsive, SOHO (virtual / home office) nirds. See, we're skilled enough to work from anywhere (including your office, the beach or one of our brick & morter offices) that has an internet connection. Anyway, the project margins are higher this way and without the overhead, our prices can be lower.
- We have office dogs named "Chloe", "Chico", & "Cokie". A guard bird named "Popito".
- We "wrap" up the week together every Sunday at 1pm with a virtual Skype-based team meal.
- We are snobs about our TexMex, beer and wine choices.
- We celebrate small accomplishments and big deals with a home cooked meal.
- We love our clients and take ownership of their projects!
- We help our friends obtain their dreams.
What are clients think about us
What people are saying...
Working with Catanich has been one of the most positive professional experiences I've had in my 17 years as an art director. He made me feel like my project was his most important. Not only is he extremely talented and knowledgeable about every aspect ofWilliam Wilson