Who we really are!
We Believe in Straight Talk
We are NOT:
- Smooth talkers, trade show performers or pitch artists
- In a hurry or pushy
- Fluent in technical jargon (i.e. technical jargon Gobbledygook)
- In the business of making false promises
- Technical. Some call us nerds.
- Experienced. We'll show you it working not tell you how it might work.
- Authentic, We're real people who genuinely love what we do!
- Willing to take the necessary time to understand you, your company, and your needs.
- Able to give real world explanation to the "what if" scenarios you have.
- Strive to give frank, honest, and realistic expectations so you can make sound business decisions for your company
Since you are still reading this, here are a few things that might make us a bit quirky:
- We are a highly responsive, SOHO (virtual / home office) nirds. See, we're skilled enough to work from anywhere (including your office, the beach or one of our brick & morter offices) that has an internet connection. Anyway, the project margins are higher this way and without the overhead, our prices can be lower.
- We have office dogs named "Chloe", "Chico", & "Cokie". A guard bird named "Popito".
- We "wrap" up the week together every Sunday at 1pm with a virtual Skype-based team meal.
- We are snobs about our TexMex, beer and wine choices.
- We celebrate small accomplishments and big deals with a home cooked meal.
- We love our clients and take ownership of their projects!
- We help our friends obtain their dreams.
What are clients think about us
What people are saying...
We now have 15 major keywords in top 3 positions. We've had a record start to the year due to a large boost in leads.Ben Cooper