Who we really are!
We Believe in Straight Talk
We are NOT:
- Smooth talkers, trade show performers or pitch artists
- In a hurry or pushy
- Fluent in technical jargon (i.e. technical jargon Gobbledygook)
- In the business of making false promises
- Technical. Some call us nerds.
- Experienced. We'll show you it working not tell you how it might work.
- Authentic, We're real people who genuinely love what we do!
- Willing to take the necessary time to understand you, your company, and your needs.
- Able to give real world explanation to the "what if" scenarios you have.
- Strive to give frank, honest, and realistic expectations so you can make sound business decisions for your company
Since you are still reading this, here are a few things that might make us a bit quirky:
- We are a highly responsive, SOHO (virtual / home office) nirds. See, we're skilled enough to work from anywhere (including your office, the beach or one of our brick & morter offices) that has an internet connection. Anyway, the project margins are higher this way and without the overhead, our prices can be lower.
- We have office dogs named "Chloe", "Chico", & "Cokie". A guard bird named "Popito".
- We "wrap" up the week together every Sunday at 1pm with a virtual Skype-based team meal.
- We are snobs about our TexMex, beer and wine choices.
- We celebrate small accomplishments and big deals with a home cooked meal.
- We love our clients and take ownership of their projects!
- We help our friends obtain their dreams.
What are clients think about us
What people are saying...
Thanks to Catanich, we have become more prevalent in our industry which has always been very competitive. Our rankings have gone from 19th or 20th page to 1st or 2nd position on every keyword we are targeting! Because of their ability in the SEO world, aSeth Weeing