Internet Marketing Research - The Beginning
To develope a solid marketing plan requires research, analysis and planning. This same process holds true in Internet Marketing. Simply focusing on a Pay-Per-Click campaign or a few high ranking keyword phrases will not lay the foundation for an effective internet marketing campaign.
At Catanich Internet Marketing, we use a series of steps or deliverables to creating the foundation for a sound structure for your internet marketing plan.
We will review and document your site's status and needs for the following activities:
- Define Goals and Objectives
- Business Analysis
- Competitive Keyword Analysis
- Keyword Research - List of Organic keyword targets
- Keyword Research - List of PPC keywords targets - Traffic and CPC Estimates
- Competitive Analysis
- Web Site Evaluation
- Site Navigation Analysis - Internal Link Structure, methods, nofollow tags
- Site Architecture Analysis - Sub directories, file naming convention
- Content Analysis - Page keyword density, meta tag compliance, database / CMS template usage
- Link Popularity Analysis - Quality, quantity, sources, link format standard
- Site Traffic Analysis - Organic, PPC, eMail, Press Releases, Articles, Forums, Blogs, etc.
- Strategy & Budgeting
By obtaining the answers to these items, we can aid you in developing a solid internet marketing program focused on your company's specific objectives, needs, budget and schedule.
At Catanich Internet Marketing, our Internet Marketing Service integrate all levels of Internet Marketing with traditional marketing to meet your business goals.