The Good, Bad and Ugly
The Site Audit
Where the truth of what you have done so far is documented, audited, and reviewed.
Our comprehensive technical Site Audit services create the baseline status or digital health of your site. We provides you with a series of reports on the true health of your website and then offer you a series of suggestions that can help you improve your online presence.
This is the most immportant first step we take with any of our online marketing services. This is critical for getting a true look at how well your website is doing from a technical and search perspective.
"It is one thing to get a whole bunch of data from these automatic audit tools, but then what do you do with it. Catanich not only conducted a very detailed site audit on our eight year old site, but then they explained in detail what we needed to do to use it." -- Jerry Baken, Synergistics, LLC.
It provides clients with a few different things:
- An overview of your current search engine performance detailing your strengths, weaknesses and competitive gaps
- Recommendations on how to move forward to capitalize on your strengths, work towards updating your weaknesses and closing the gap on your competitors
- Creating a to-do list of next steps for 30, 60 and 90 days that will help you build upon your strengths, weaknesses and competitive gaps
The Key Metrics
There is a series of key metrics that we look at on "day one". This will give us a good idea on how to proceed.
- Is Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools) setup.
- Is Google Analytics setup and basic tracking code setup.
- Is Google AdWords setup.
- Duplicate Content
- Total backlinks
- Links To Internal Pages
- Links To External Pages
- Core Security
- Core page optimization
- Responsive Web Design Implemented.
- Performance - Pass/Fail Google Mobile Friendiness test
- Use Of Structured Data
- Images Optimized
- The Domain Trust Flow
- Average ranking position