- 2 California avocados, about 1 pound
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup finely diced fresh mango
- 1/2 cup finely diced fresh pineapple, well drained
- 2 tablespoons dried shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 Habanero chile, seeded and minced OR
- 1/4 teaspoon Habanero powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Pinch allspice
- Cilantro for garnish
Coarsely mash (DO NOT PUREE) avocados; stir in lime juice. Fold in remaining ingredients.
Guacamole is best made as close to serving as possible. For short-term storage, seal in an airtight container with a piece of plastic wrap against the surface of the guacamole.