- 2 California avocados, about 1 pound
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) finely crumbled, chilled, fresh white goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped, fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped, toasted pistachio nuts
- 1/4 teaspoon (or to taste) crushed, red pepper flakes
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
Coarsely mash (DO NOT PUREE) avocados. Fold in remaining ingredients.
Guacamole is best made as close to serving as possible. For short-term storage, seal in an airtight container with a piece of plastic wrap against the surface of the guacamole.